Holm Schwarze has worked for many years as a patent attorney in private practice, advising Danish and international clients in all matters of patent law. Holm is also dedicated to the education of patent attorneys in Europe and is actively involved in several national and international organizations within intellectual property.
Holm has close contacts to a wide-ranging network of international IP practitioners and lawyers. In addition Holm has several years of experience as an R&D scientist and project manager in the railway and food industries.
Holm Schwarze has extensive experience in the following fields:
- Assisting clients in the development of patent strategies and in the implementation of patent strategies into the day-to-day business operation
- Patentability evaluations, drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Freedom-to-Operate analyses and infringement opinions
- Opposition and appeal proceedings before the European Patent Office
- Litigation support in Scandinavia and Europe.
Holm advises clients in a variety of industries with specialised expertise in physics, communication technology/IT, acoustics, optics, nanotechnology and applied mathematics.
Holm joined Guardian IP Consulting as a partner in 2011 and has 11 years of experience from a previous position as a patent consultant in another major IP consultancy firm.
Get valueable advice
By signing up for our newsletter, our experts will provide you with relevant advice about current topics within patents and designs.