As data controller, Guardian IP Consulting processes, among other things, information about customers, employees, partners, job applicants, former customers and people who subscribe to Guardian IP Consulting’s newsletter.
Purpose and types of information
We process information about you for a variety of purposes depending on your affiliation with Guardian IP Consulting.
If you are an employee, we process information about you in order to handle your employment relationship with Guardian IP Consulting and will in this connection, among other things, pass on information to SKAT.
If you are a customer, we process information about you and your company in order to fulfill our contractual obligation and provide the agreed services. In addition, we process testimonials from customers who have agreed to submit these.
The information that Guardian IP Consulting processes about you depends on your affiliation with Guardian IP Consulting, but is typically your name, address, telephone number, business, company name and account and payment information.
If you wish to receive a newsletter from Guardian IP Consulting, you can provide your name and e-mail in a form on our website.
If you no longer wish to receive our newsletter and therefore unsubscribe from our newsletters via the link in one of the emails sent out, the information that Guardian IP Consulting has about you in this connection will be deleted.
Employees and job applicants
For applicants and staff, Guardian IP Consulting will typically also process information about professional qualifications and personal competencies, diplomas, previous employment, photo, date of birth, your relative, salary, absence, health information.
We receive the vast majority of information directly from you, but the information may also come from publicly available sources, your previous employers or partners and public authorities.
Guardian IP Consulting is the data controller for the personal information that you submit.
You can revoke your consent at any time by contacting Guardian IP Consulting. If you withdraw your consent, it will only take effect from this time. It therefore does not affect the lawfulness of our processing of the information until the time you withdraw your consent.
Storage and disclosure
We retain your information for as long as is necessary for the purpose or purposes for which the information is processed. When it is no longer relevant to store your information for the purpose, the information will be deleted.
In some cases, we pass on your information to partners and in connection with the use of external data processors. In addition, Guardian IP Consulting will not pass on information to others unless we are obliged to pass on the information as a result of a legal obligation or to be able to perform a task in the public interest.
If Guardian IP Consulting processes information about you, you have a number of rights as registered.
(1) You have the right to receive the personal information that you have provided yourself in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (data portability).
(2) In particular, you have an unconditional right to object to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of direct marketing.
(3) You also have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data and in certain cases have the processing of your personal data restricted.
(4) You have the right to request access, correction or deletion of your personal data.
(5) If the processing of your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to your revocation of your consent.
You can always lodge a complaint with a data protection authority, e.g. The Data Inspectorate.
Guardian IP Consulting I / S
2800 Kgs. Lyngby