IP consultant, Partner, European Patent Attorney, Ph.D. (Chemistry), Diploma in “Patent Litigation in Europe”, Strasbourg University
+45 77 34 44 81
Lene has worked as a patent attorney since 2001 and advises companies on their intellectual property rights, especially on patent rights.
Lene mainly works with clients in the chemical area, with a focus on organic chemistry, inorganic chemistry, medical chemistry, polymer chemistry, electro chemistry and the technical chemical area.
Furthermore, Lene teaches at the DIFI advanced course for patent administrators.
Lene has extensive experience within:
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Oppositions and appeal cases including oral proceedings at the European Patent Office (EPO)
- Freedom-To-Operate analyses
- Filing and prosecution of SPC-applications (Supplementary Protection Certificates)
- Strategic patent advice
- Advice on Danish and European patent practice to Danish and foreign clients.
Lene joined Guardian IP Consulting in 2014.
Get valueable advice
By signing up for our newsletter, our experts will provide you with relevant advice about current topics within patents and designs.