Niels Anker is highly focused on the patent-related opportunities and risks found within the business and technical developments of his clients. Accordingly, he provides support to his clients on:
- Identification of patent potentials within projects, ideas, and developments
- Sparring on patent potentials – as well as on the corresponding projects, ideas, and developments as such – in view of the business potential, business needs, and business objectives
- Development and refinement of a suitable patent organization, strategy, and suitable patent procedures, based on the business objectives
In the light of the desired patent strategy and procedures of his clients, Niels Anker handles:
- Patentability searches and opinions
- Drafting and prosecution of patent applications
- Patent data analysis
- Freedom-to-Operate searches and evaluations
- Infringement opinions
- Opposition proceedings
Furthermore, he provides technical assistance and advice to his clients in relation to assertion of patent rights.
He handles patent-related aspects within a wide range of technical fields within physics, mechanics, electronics, software, and medical equipment.
Niels Anker is an external consultant for Guardian IP Consulting. He has extensive patent-related experience from previous positions in private practice and from an in-house patent strategy team at a large multinational corporation. Further, he is an appointed member of an Examination Committee for the European qualifying examination (EQE).
Get valueable advice
By signing up for our newsletter, our experts will provide you with relevant advice about current topics within patents and designs.