Kristian Grønland Woller has more than 10 years of experience in the field of intellectual property. He has worked as in-house patent counsel for two large Danish med-tech companies, and is a former examiner at the Danish Patent- and Trademark office.
Kristan has extensive experience within:
- Implementing business-driven patent strategies
- Patentability evaluations, drafting and prosecution of patent applications in Europe and around the world
- Conducting searches for use in novelty, patentability and Freedom-to-Operate assessments
- Competitor patent monitoring, Freedom-to-Operate analyses and infringement opinions
- Litigation support in the United States and Europe (Germany).
Kristian has technical expertise and experience in a wide variety of fields including physics, computer implemented inventions, communication technology/software, digital workflows, image processing, graphical user interfaces, mechanics and medical devices.
Kristian joined Guardian in 2023.
Get valueable advice
By signing up for our newsletter, our experts will provide you with relevant advice about current topics within patents and designs.