We currently have no
However, we are always interested in hearing from you
Although we do not currently have vacancies advertised, you are always welcome to send us an unsolicited application.
At Guardian, you will experience an informal tone, with a focus on knowledge sharing, collaboration and quality. Our employees are among the most skilled in the industry and are characterized by their committment to everything they do.
We are proactive in our approach to the task, we build good relationships both internally and externally, and we are constantly working to develop our professionalism.
Our core values are professionalism and customer focus, and it is our goal to provide customized advice in close dialogue with our clients, which ensures that our clients receive the optimal protection of their business.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU
- have good communication skills in writing as well as speaking in at least Danish and English, so that you are able to inform and advise our customers on complex issues in a language they understand
- are professionally well-founded and ambitious
- are a good team player, as we often solve our advisory tasks in teams consisting of several patent attorneys and patent coordinators
- have a structured way of working
- a dynamic and flexible work culture
- professional challenges and responsibilities
- an unpretentious and innovative work environment
- competitive salary and an attractive bonus scheme
Please feel free to contact us. Guardian has one of Denmark’s largest and strongest teams of European Patent Attorneys and European Design Attorneys providing expertise in diverse technical fields. Reach out for us for a non-binding conversation.
Or choose to be dialed up.
Get valueable advice
By signing up for our newsletter, our experts will provide you with relevant advice about current topics within patents and designs.